Wednesday 20 June 2007

Experience Normande

I had a very interesting phone call one morning, as I ran around the kitchen hoovering up the remains of a weekend of cooking and gardening, from a very professional and talented photographer, Thierry Séni.( for confirmation of the same please visit http.//tseni.canalblog.com)
Thierry had been asked by the Normandy Tourist Board to take a load of photos for their website on the 'Expériences Normandes'and the Wilde Kitchen had been chosen to take part.....I was estatic!
One slight problem that I couldn't reveal to this charming individual on the phone - I'd no reservations for the month of June.....Panic strikes, Sinéad has a near-knicker attack, but where there's a will there's a way, and so my evening I'd roped in a group of American victims and had a confirmation from a couple of Aussies.....perfect.

No comments: