Saturday 20 March 2010

Julia and Julie.....




Happy days - I've finally seen it - yeah!! Life in rural France isn't always all it's cracked up to be - I mean until yesterday I still hadn't seen Julia and Julie!!
It was shown in our Mega CGR in Cherbourg ages ago, but alas... in french - version originale takes too much effort for your average Joe Frog....sooooo, I've been putting serious pressure on Mr. Orange to install our Orange TV whereby we can pay to view in .....yes......version originale!!The girls and I huddled around a roaring fire (Papa went to bed) and indulged ourselves in a couple of hours of fun....It was hilarious - Meryl Streep fantastic..
Afterwards, witty Ellen called me into my 'office' (the kitchen) and told me she'd found a touch of 'Julia' about me......








Taken during the February break by Ellen!

No comments: